- 25 ft. Maximum Depth
- $99 2 Diver Rate Per Person, gear not included except tanks and weights
- $199.99 Single Diver, includes full rental gear.
- $55 for Snorkelers, in addition to a diver
- Park Admission and Water Taxi included for all participants
- Snorkeling gear is included
- Scuba gear rental $40 per person
Makes a great family activity, since divers and non-divers can participate together.
The Rainbow River in Dunnellon, Florida is known for its pristine beauty and natural conditions. The facilities include a boat ramp, changing room, and small beach. You will enter the Rainbow River and then drift dive with your guide down-stream. There are numerous small caverns, boils, and popcorn springs along the way.
There are several different kinds of fresh water fish such as bass, brim, and gar that live in the waters.
Combine with a morning manatee tour or you can book this dive in the morning. If you were to order a perfect dive, the Rainbow River adventure has everything you would want: 100 ft. visibility, calm water, 72 degree temperature year round, and plenty of wildlife.
Great for every level of experience. The river flows crystal clear for 7 miles and has hundreds of bubbling springs.
Disposable items and fishing, and are not allowed on the river so that it remains in a near natural state. We caution against late Spring and Summer weekend afternoons because the park is quite crowded.